Well, the diggin' is done and the yards, front and back are really nice. Dad even left some great grass in the back yard for me to lounge in...yeaaaah! Those strange workmen no longer come to our house so that I can bark at them. Guess they really were afraid of my ferocious bark. I am the queen!
Mom took some photos of the finished landscape so that I can share the view with the rest of the pack. Take a look.
Mom and Dad keep going out to the back yard to take a look in that big puddle. Dad keeps pointing at things in the water and gets pretty excited about it, but I can't seem to see what he's so excited about. Looks like plants and water...ho hum! Now if he was pointing out a rabbit, that would be something, but water? He keeps saying the "fish" word, but I don't know what a fish is so I'll keep trying humoring him until he gives up.
I must say that I do enjoy the sound of running water in my lazy days of summer. It sounds so soothing and peaceful, even for a dog! So all, in all, I approve of what Mom and Dad have done with the yard. I wonder what they'll do next? I could help perhaps!
Dakota
1 comment:
I really like the fountain and pond.
Post a Comment