It seems that this remodeling job just keeps going on and on and on and on and ..... You get the idea. Our kidz have demonstrated some increased skills along the way. Now instead of just finding a roll of tape and destroying it, Duncan has learned to peel the tape off of the woodwork. It's a little handy AFTER the paint job is complete but not BEFORE! Duncan you rascal! Dakota seems content, most of the time, to just watch but when Duncan instigates an incident, she's not far behind. Here's a few pictures of Mom doing some touch up at the top of the stairwell. Mom! Don't look down! Note the cool new ladder and scafolding that Dad got to do the project. There's a new tool in every project!
2 comments:
i can't wait to see the finished product. And dang- you are high up there mom, good thing you're not afraid of heights!!!!
I'm kinda bummed I never got to use the cool paint tool I picked out for the job. But I have to say the house is looking marvelous darling...just marvelous!
Post a Comment