Thursday, November 20, 2008

Techno Kidz

The other day I was taking a power nap after an early morning seminary class. I was alone, except of course for the kidz. They were doing the usual morning wrestle-mania activities but at least they weren't being so disruptive that I couldn't snooze lightly. After a time, I became aware that there were voices in the other room. Who could it be? There was a woman's voice and a man's voice that I did not recognize. And then I heard some music! After fully coming to my senses I realized that the Kidz had managed to turn on the TV! I rose and went to the living room to verify my conclusion and sure enough...the TV was on. The kidz aren't really interested in watching TV, for the moment, but even without opposable thumbs I'm finding that "things happen" when you have kidz.

No comments: