I was looking over Dad's shoulder today while he was reviewing some pictures, and I nearly barked when I saw this darling photo of me with Siera on our trip to Idaho last year. I remember those bittersweet days. Bitter because of all of the girly things I had to endure with Savana and Siera and sweet because of the love that both Dakota and I felt from everyone we met.
The photo shows me "dancing" with Siera. I had to do a lot of dancing and did a lot of stepping on people's feet. I think I need a few more lessons.
At least I didn't get my nails painted with fingernail polish like Dakota. That would have been totally embarrassing for me, but I think Dakota liked it in a weird way.
We had a good time and miss those kids in Idaho. We hope to see them again someday. Perhaps they'll come and visit us and we can take them to our favorite rabbit hunting ground.
Aaarrrrfffff! Woof!
1 comment:
We sure miss you too. We do need to plan a trip to come see you. The girls miss you!
Post a Comment