Friday, December 10, 2010

Drying Off ...

Every now and then Mom and Dad give us a shower. I don't like it and Duncan likes it even less ... he doesn't like getting wet at all (he's such a sissy!). Water is fun to splash in, drink, or maybe in the summer time to play in, but when it comes to taking a shower ... leave me out. I try to run and hide but Dad always seems to find me and bring me back.

Mom wets me down and then rubs this froo froo smelling stuff all over my body. I endure, sometimes patiently, until Mom rinses me clean. Then Dad does his best to dry me off, but it's never enough so I have to finish the job myself. I find that the best tool for drying off is that big pile of blankets that Mom and Dad sleep on each night. It doesn't move when you rub against it and its soft. Dad took a few pictures of Duncan and I as we demonstrate the process ... I hope you enjoy!

No comments: