[Dakota writes] I'm a little embarrassed by my picture in this entry because my hair looks so shaggy ... but I just had to submit a note about our daily breakfast routine. It all starts when dad pours a bowl of yummy cereal with milk. He then goes into the dinning room, and after a short moment of closing eyes, folding arms, and some muttering, begins to eat. Sometimes it seems like dad just doesn't get it--we are here waiting for our breakfast too!
So, just to make sure that dad knows he needs to feed us as well, I gently, ever so gently, stand up, put my paw on his arm and nudge him. Just like in the photo. That usually gets his attention enough for me to use my beautiful brown eyes and long eye lashes on him. That always works! No sooner do I give him the look, than he puts a morsel of cereal on the spoon and feeds both me and my brother, Duncan. We really like the cereal morsels, but our favorite part is at the end, when all the little squares of Autumn Harvest cereal are gone. Dad always shares the remaining milk with us. It's a challenge sometimes for both Duncan and I to get our noses (and tongues) into the bowl at the same time, but so far we've been pretty successful. So that's how we start our days right ... thanks dad!
1 comment:
You dogs are spoiled!!!
Post a Comment