Friday, December 5, 2008

Home Remodeling Nearly Complete


It's been a long time coming but at last the remodeling of the kidz home is getting close to completion for 2008. In the upper photo you can see the new tile entry way along with the new wood floor. The kidz seem to be very pleased with the new look and like how quickly it cleans up. (We especially appreciate this feature too!). The bottom photo shows some of the concrete patching that needed to be done prior to the floor installation. Duncan is supervising and inspecting the job. The final carpet tuck will happen tomorrow and all that then remains is to get the new curtains installed. More pictures to follow.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

The house looks good. I can't believe how different it looks. Somehow you achieved a new house without moving.

The Zoo Crew said...

Just thought I'd stop by and say hello! I'm Liberty's mom, Shannon, and as she may have told you, I'm a dog-crazy mama :) Feel free to stop by our blog and say hello!