Sunday, September 14, 2008

Crush, Kill, Destroy

When the robot on the old TV show "Lost in Space" went bezirk it continuously repeated the words, "crush, kill, destroy." I came home from work the other day to find that the dogs had also gone bezirk and had crushed, killed, and destroyed everything that look, smelled or tasted like paper. There was a short stack of packing paper in the garage that now consisted of little bits of confetti all over the floor. Dogs! I opened the door to the living room to find more of the same. This time a poor unsuspecting magazine was absent mindedly placed in a position accessible to dogs and its fate was only slightly less than that of the packing paper. Dawgs! It's a phase, right? They'll grow out of it, right? Please tell me they will!!!!

I knew who the culprits were, so I had them sit in the middle of the mess. I needed a picture. (Perhaps the photo may be useful someday as blackmail. In the photo, Dakota is still wet from her bath, which she had to have because she was out playing in the sprinklers and dirt and was covered in mud! I'm having so much fun with these kidz!) However, Duncan was faster than the camera shutter and escaped from the picture, thereby effectively framing his sweet sister for the dastardly deed...Duncan!!!! I know where you live!

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

That is SO like a brother to place the blame on the poor sister... and she looks like she got decked in the face! (by the way, nice bathrooms. It took us a while to figure out the stripes, but we dig the kickin' penguins!!!)

Heidi said...

Brothers! Always getting their sisters in trouble!!!
They are adorable.
Enjoy the messes- and just remember dad, you wanted two of them!!!